Increase your self awareness about who you are and how you naturally coach others.
Regardless of what level you coach at, all coaches share the same challenge: we are accountable for results.
The challenge is that results come from each athlete’s performance which is something a coach cannot directly control. We may be able to influence performance, but at the end of the day, each athlete is 100% in control of their effort.
The questions always top-of-mind for the coaches we work with are:
- How can I influence and coach my athletes in order to get the most out of them?
- How do I adapt my natural coaching style to each and every athlete on my team?
- How do I become more athlete-centered?
- How do I find out what inherently makes each athlete tick?
- How do I know if this athlete has the natural character traits important for success?
- What is the athlete like away from the ice, gym, court, pitch, etc.?
- Will this athlete’s character traits fit on my team?
- Are the athletes engaged with the team?
- Are my athletes “coachable” to maximize their potential?
Expanding your horizons on the X’s and O’s of your specific sport is important, but increasing your self-awareness about who you are and how you actually coach others is even more important.
At JansenHR we work with coaches who are interested in improving their skills and abilities in leading high-performing athletes and teams. Our process starts with the use of a state-of-the-art assessment tool called the CoachPro. Designed to identify your natural tendencies and character traits, CoachPro will explain who you are and why you coach the way you do.
The CoachPro has proven to be extremely reliable in providing coaches with a heightened self-awareness and a better understanding of their athletes. This feature alone can make all the difference.
Please contact us to learn more about our assessment tools.